Thursday, December 17, 2009

All Bookings are DONE!

Church and Pastor. CHECK!

Reception site. CHECK!

Honeymoon destination. CHECK!

Caterer. CHECK!

DJ. CHECK!

Florist. CHECK!

Photographer. CHECK!

According to all the wedding books and lists, everything that needs to be booked way in advance for the date of our wedding is indeed booked! What a relief! I still have to shop for, decide on and buy/order a dress, but I am aware of the time lines involved in that process and know I still have about two months before I need to start panicking about that.

More to come on the details of those various elements and the money we're trying/hoping to save, but for now, let's all take a collective deep breath and enjoy a checked-off to-do list. I know Brant and I are doing just that!

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting. Our wedding isn't until August 2011, so we haven't reserved anything or even really started saving (sigh) for the wedding. But we too are planning an ultra-low-budget (but of course completely fabulous) ceremony and reception, so I'm looking forward to hearing about y'all's plans ... and I'm cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete